If you want to prepare something delicious for your children, then do try the pecan praline. Here is the recipe of pecan praline for you.
Ingredients Required are as follows –
- White Sugar – 1 Cup
- Brown Sugar – 1 Cup
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Evaporated milk – half cup
- Pecans – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/4th tablespoon
- Take a baking sheet and grease it properly.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and add some evaporated milk, white sugar and brown sugar to it. Let this mixture boil until it reaches 235 F. You can take the help of a candy thermometer to check the temperature.
- Take a very small amount of this mixture and put it in the cold water. This mixture will form like a ball immediately after putting in the cold water. This is when you should consider that the mixture is prepared perfectly.
- Now remove the pan from the heat and add butter, vanilla and roasted pecans. Stir this mixture properly now.
- Take a candy parchment sheet and add this candy mixture to it.
- Allow it to cool down for about an hour.
- Check whether the candy became firm or not.
- When the candy stands firm, you can remove them from the parchment sheet and store them in an air tight container.
- You can store these pecan pralines for about 2 to 3 weeks.
Do not worry if you don’t have enough time to prepare the pecan pralines at your home. There are some good number of sellers online who offer delicious pecan praline at a good price. All you have to do is visit their website and place your order. You will receive your order within no time to your doorstep. However, one important thing that you should remember here is approach the seller who uses high quality food ingredients. Check the reviews online to find out which seller is offering the best pecan praline at a good price.
What are the benefits of pecan praline?
They are very good for your health. You can have them like snacks in evenings with your children. Having the oily food items like potato chips, noodles and etc can affect your health very badly. This pecan praline is also rich in protein. Hence, you could have this food item as a replacement to red meat.
Do try it today and you will definitely like its taste!